Tales and Legends of RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Anime's have you seen?

2 posters

Go down

What Anime's have you seen? Empty What Anime's have you seen?

Post by Drake Heros Tue 12 Jan 2010 - 17:00

Heya,

I love anime really much. And because of that I watched quite a lot of them. I even made a list. I do miss like 50 series in this list. It is still quite a big list.

With the picture in my signature or this link Anime-Planet Drake Heros you can see what I got so far. Just as I said it is not complete yet, but most of them are in there already.

My favourite anime is and always will be Tsubasa Resorvior Chronicle. As you can see in my signature and avatar.

So does any of you have some series that you want to share with us?
Drake Heros
Drake Heros
The Legend Maker

http://tandlroleplay.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

What Anime's have you seen? Empty Re: What Anime's have you seen?

Post by Drake Heros Tue 12 Jan 2010 - 17:03

Tsubasa Resorvior Chronicle

Synopsis
The power to cross over dimensions is one that is deeply coveted -- a lesson that childhood friends Sakura and Syaoran learn the hard way when an unknown enemy attacks an archaeological dig in their country. As a result, Sakura's memories are scattered to different dimensions, causing her to fall into a deep sleep. In order to save Sakura's life, she and Syaoran must journey to various worlds in search of her memories, with the help of fellow travelers, Fai and Kurogane. But finding Sakura's memories won't be easy, and the price for traveling through time and space is high...

Personal Opinion
This anime speaks a lot to me. It shows so much more than just love and battles. It shows how the characters evolve and adept. Each world has a different approach and how do you learn to do that? And the fight to save someone's life. It brings forth so many emotions.
Personally Syaoran is my favourite character. He acts and thinks quite a lot like me.
Drake Heros
Drake Heros
The Legend Maker

http://tandlroleplay.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeannaAnne Wed 13 Jan 2010 - 2:24

Eh lets see if i remember them all >=3

DN Angel
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Chobits
Ragnarok the Animation
Shugo Chara

Currently watching:
Sailor Moon
Shugo Chara! Party! (weekly)

Not finished:
Jigoku Shoujo
Tsubasa Resevoir chronicles
Elven lied

LeannaAnne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum